Tuesday, 14 May 2013

Jadi mau manis pahitnya, tidak ?

So, this is a beauty case ever in my halfway to go. I keep trying to get up at risk while my heart was going vis with doubtfulness. I never know where do they come from, even its smattering of. But i do believe, in order to get hefty as steadfast as a rock; I should've rammed to the fullest, at the point of death, but still wake up hoping the new collision- survive- and make a new voyage with a bitter experience, but for me its all just like a sweet medicine in morning.. untimely to give up in the morning. Moon couldn't be refused of its beauty.. daintily.. Smile in the night with a same experience.. Bitter, oh well- i just been added a sweet cause i really like to be like this.
Hidup manis berlebihan, bosan.
Hidup pahit keterusan, cobaan.
Jadi, boleh gua akhiri kebingungannya ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment