Thursday, 14 November 2013

He does the same

Who's tellin you that i'm just paying for my satisfaction ? Who's tellin that ? You feel ? Well, you feel.. mistakes.
&& you, been walked off.

I don't feel in the least bit sorry for my self. No its not me, really.
I remember everything. Oddly enough, for the thing that i fell into you & let you think that i could have sleep dreamlessly all night on yr shoulder & calm up & be easier lovin you without panicity or duskiness.

When we meet, we are two divine energies. No, its not such as yin&yang. We are two universes colliding. If the meeting is not carried out with due reverence, one universe destroys the other. 

K, we should be done about you&me. I don't want to allow myself the luxury of living it so badly. 

And when the opportunity comes. I would be the highest thing that you never  hold on. 

I remember everything.. you likely said 'Have a look into my eyes, find me, my truly deeply love for you: i teach how to tell love without phrase; better yet the define itself'
But i just don't care what the hell is that.

I want you to leave go of.

Anyway, don't tell anything with your eyes, truly wonderful i can't lap again.



No comments:

Post a Comment