Thursday, 25 July 2013

A curio


Im neither actually genius nor special, im just emotionally curious and hungered for philology. And guess I have an answer for my easiness. Masterpieces of Paulo Coelho. Those make me have some review to be write on. So enthusiastic to make em alive in my mind.
~The alchemist
~The fifth mountain
~A witch of portobello
~The pilgrimage
~Aleph
~By the river piedra I sat down and wept
~Veronika decides to die
~The winner stands alone
Those which I read last few months. I'm so excited to make it fastly to finish my reading. Sometime its really helped me to reach an enunciation for some trouble that I find of. 

Point of views that belong of coelho ;
                 Death
Death urges us to take a risk, risk everything for the sake of something we dreamed about, and avoid is to being "undead"
                  Love
Love is a trap, when it comes, we only see the light, not the dark it. 

Coelho always put some misteries in every figure he creates on. A lunatic of mystery. So hearted it! I was beginning to understand that love is not a habit, a commitment or a debt. It isn't what romantic songs tell us it is. Love simply is. No definitions. Love and dont ask too many questions. Just love.
And that point was gripping me to stay and just love. Well, its creepy. But there I was.

And death, something that would'nt be shunned and rejected, is just a little parcel of death. if you're moving, it gulping you down snaply. Just quite still and close your eyes.

Dan gua selalu penasaran kenapa Tuhan pada saat yg sama, menyuruh kita berusaha dengan seluruh akal, perasaan, dan kasih kita untuk bertahan hidup, belajar dan bekerja sementara Dia udah menentukan takdir bagi kita di dunia (dari semenjak di alam kandungan udah tertulis takdir kita nanti seperti apa).. Is it fair ? 
jawabannya gua ilhami dari pandangan coelho juga. Tuhan menilai, kemudian menentukan. Tuhan menginginkan campur tangan kita, sedikit saja. Tuhan melatih kita untuk banyak hal, di dunia. Dunia ini luas, dan Tuhan mau kita mempelajarinya, menghirup udara terang dan gelapnya. Merasakan lelapnya sedih, haru, senang, kehilangan, sampai menemukan. Menemukan ketuhanan yg begitu Esa. 
And..
How do we find the courage to always be true to ourselves, even if we are unsure of who we are ?
Haha. Simply how.. Belief in God.

Masterpieces yg terkumpul gak akan selalu ada artinya kalau cuma jadi pelengkap book&beyond yg diasumsikan sbg justifikasi bahwa lo adalah kaum intelektual. 
Ada dua bahasa: bahasa manusia dan bahasa fiil (bahasa isyarat dari Tuhan, kita harus peka untuk memperhatikan tanda-tanda dan isyarat dari Tuhan). Bahasa Tuhan terlalu indah untuk diabaikan. 

So thats why I posted these words. Dengan bahasa.

Thanks, throng.

No comments:

Post a Comment