It have really allowed on my sensitive mind. Does often I turn off my core polemic, among me myself and cerebellum to get into desire who really I wanted. It purpose to keeps trying the prestige.
C'mon..
Alles was ich brauche ist die holzen und süß sind vegetation angebracht. Ware witklich schon, in den tiefen der duft zu sein.
I do love when I was sun dressing between ruins of morning, sun-kissed on the battle forest. Plant mineral wood loving these so hard. These made me felt as I ought to live for aeon. So nicer to be better to be fancier.
Oh yah, recently I felt so close with the man whose name was R. And by the way I doesn't seldom writes about him.
Such as.. My message to him (on twitter)
There is a girl who still writes you. she doesn't know how not to.
Or this..
you talk to me with words & i look at you with feelings
Waw. So excited to feel that (: God bless me for this feeling in a way.
But its not the end of my eternal life. Life is long. Life so fun. It may be change at any times. such as previously I met and stepped out with one man who pantywaist, yeksss! So I left him easily..
Pretty sure I'll be wild and nice in a same way. I mean just don't be doubt of everything in life. Its my religion.
Out there, roses blooming out like children in a play. Lets play!
Thank you, ocean.
No comments:
Post a Comment