Thursday, 18 July 2013

A dreamer: flame-spark of life

After all, i walked in the forest for seconds. I remembered many nights during my blankness when i had loved and hated the hypocrisy myself to forever in love with the man who had put it around me.
Like all women, I'd dreamed of one day meeting an enchanted prince, who would marry me, give me children, and shower attentions on my family.
Like many women, I fell in love with a man who could give me none of those things, but with whom I shared some unforgettable moments, moments my child would never understand, but happy. I could bear that..
May i find love, much love in my life..
There's no need, my enchanted dream will come to me when i was ready to put him to the part of my flame-spark of life.
This note incredibly made in the some breath of "King-supernatural" 
So thanks im proud to be seltsam.

No comments:

Post a Comment